We have the sales figures for the albums, songs, and more vinyl sold so far this year in the United States. Before moving on to talk about names, the report reflects a general lowering of the 14% in music sales, the digital sales with a 18% more punished, and sparing only the vinyl with an increase of 12% compared to the same dates for 2015. The other side of the coin is in the stream, whose increase amounted to 59%. Obviously, in escortsdoha they know the best music too.
Most successful singers
Drake “Views” is the best-selling album in the united States with 2.6 million copies combined, making them 1.3 sales pure; there is no doubt who is the king of streaming. Adele occupies the second place with “25” (November 2015) with 1.7 million combined, however it is the best selling album since dispatched more copies than Drake (1.4 million without streaming). Beyoncé with “LEMONADE” closes the top3 in both combined as in sales of the pure, during his three months of life has shipped 1.7 million units (1.2 without streaming).
The LP mentioned above are the only ones that have passed the barrier of one million real copies sold, while “Purpose” of Justin Bieber (published in November 2015) and “ANTI” – Rihanna encrypted around 1.3 million units in sales pure not reached the half-a-million.
- Drake, Views (2,609,000 unities)
- Adele, 25 (1,747,000 u.)
- Beyonce, Lemonade (1,687,000 u.)
- Justin Bieber, Purpose (1,332,000 u.)
- Rihanna, Anti (1,272,000 u.)
- Chris Stapleton, Traveller (931,000 u.)
- Prince, The Very Best of Prince (905,000 u.)
- Twenty One Pilots, Blurryface (905,000 u.)
- The Weeknd, Beauty Behind the Madness (708,000 u.)
- Kevin Gates, Islah (690,000 u.)
“Work” by Rihanna in collaboration with Drake is the song with the most streams (combined audio and video) with 511.5 million reproductions (Followed by “Panda” Desiigner and “Sorry” for Justin Bieber). However in sales down to the position # 4 with 1.6 million downloads.
If we talk about sales only, the # 1 is for “My House” in Florida with 1.9 million downloads. “7 Years” of Lukas Graham and “Love Yourself” Justin Bieber with 1.8 and 1.6 million, respectively, close to the top3.
- Rihanna featuring Drake, “Work” (511,454,000)
- Desiigner, “Panda” (467,379,000)
- Justin Bieber, “Sorry” (325,235,000)
- Drake featuring WizKid & Kyla, “One Dance” (308,826,000)
- Justin Bieber, “Love Yourself” (296,890,000)
- Zayn, “Pillowtalk” (289,509,000)
- G-Eazy x BeBe Rexha, “Me, Myself & I” (287,242,000)
- Lukas Graham, “7 Years” (284,251,000)
- Twenty One Pilots, “Stressed Out” (277,195,000)
- Fifth Harmony featuring Ty Dolla $ign, “Work From Home” (255,697,000)
The vinyls have a residual market, very true, and with a kind of public well-defined, hence that is the only format of sales that grows in 2016. “Blackstar” by David Bowie will rise with the number 1 thanks 57,000 copies, quite a distance from the “25” of Adele at no. 2 with 36,000 units sold. Highlight # 4 of Amy Winehouse with “Back To Black” (2006), which was launched this year in a new edition.
- David Bowie, Blackstar (57,000)
- Adele, 25 (36,000)
- Twenty One Pilots, Blurryface (31,000)
- Amy Winehouse, Back to Black (27,000)
- Bob Marley & The Wailers, Legend: The Best of Bob Marley and the Wailers (23,000)
- Kendrick Lamar, To Pimp a Butterfly (22,000)
- The Beatles, Abbey Road (21,000)
- Twenty One Pilots, Vessel (20,000)
- Miles Davis, Kind of Blue (19,000)
- The Lumineers, Cleopatra (19,000)